Why do you need clean Pharmaceutical processing equipment?
1. Cleanliness maintains product quality.
2. It abides by the local and international standards and regulations to ensure consumer safety and avoids further legal complications.
3. It boosts worker safety by providing a clean working environment to work in.
4. It maintains your brand’s reputation in the market.
The cleaning process must be cultivated carefully to achieve the most beneficial and cost-effective results. If you are a pharmaceutical company and find yourself confused about the usage of critical cleaners then have a look at the below crucial points to be considered before you jump into the critical cleaning regime of your Cleanrooms.
1. Determine the suitable cleaning method– Among all the cleaning methods like CIP, ultrasonic, manual, immersion, automatic systems and pressure washing systems, determine what suits your requirement accurately.
2. Choose a deep cleaning detergent– The active enzymes present in the critical cleaning detergent should be compatible with the floor and should leave it clean without damaging it. Avoid harsh chemicals like acid and alkaline cleaners on delicate substances, rather rely on cleaning chemicals with a pH below 10.
3. Treat your equipment gently– Choose Lubricants for critical equipment during autoclave that will not only lubricate them but also leave behind the protective coating. For removing stains from metal surfaces, go for rust and stain remover with effective enzymes. The more you treat your equipment with care, the cleaner environment you will attain.
4. Use the right concentration of detergent– Using too much detergent is as troublesome as using too less for critical cleaning. Analyze the surface you want to clean, the soil, the temperature and determine the suitable cleaning method before you zero down on using the amount of detergent, as the strength of the cleaning solution varies from detergent to detergent.
5. Set up the length of the cleaning cycle– Increase the dwell time and consider the required temperature of the cleaning solution, the concentration of detergent, cleaning method and type of water used to achieve the most efficient cleaning regime for any application.
6. Make rinsing a habit– It is always advisable to rinse thoroughly post applying detergent on your substance. Rinsing with deionized or distilled water removes any excess detergent left behind.
As June Enterprises owes to serve you the best, you can always feel free to seek assistance from us for all your Pharmaceutical cleaning dilemmas.